Chromixium OS will always provide a free to download and free to install operating system.
If you like Chromixium OS then you might like to consider making a donation. Just click on the Donate button. You don’t need a PayPal account if you have a credit or debit card.
- Chromixium is not a business and has no revenue stream, but does have outgoings.
- Development and support of the OS takes up a lot of time though it’s not our full-time job.
- If enough donations come in, then the funds can be used to ensure Chromixium OS continues to develop at a healthy pace and provide great support for users.
- You can donate as little as £1 or as much as you see fit. Remember, PayPal take a cut also.
(Donations are in GBP so that PayPal don’t take a large currency conversion fee)
- £18 per year will fund the continued use of the chromixium.org domain.
Other ways you can help
You don’t need to donate to be helpful to the project. Time is precious. If you can spare some of your time to help the project, then please contact us at email@example.com
- Feedback – let us know how Chromixium works for you, what you like and don’t like
- Test – try running Chromixium on whatever hardware you’ve got and let us know how it gets on
- Report – help us continually improve Chromixium by reporting bugs or inconsistencies
- Document – help others to use Chromixium by creating help documentation
- Develop – got any good ideas that you can put into action? If you can code and want to help improve the functionality of Chromixium we’d be glad to hear from you (bash, python, ruby, C all welcome!)
- Contribute – there are all sorts of ways you can contribute. The best way is just to be active in the forums (coming soon), to welcome newcomers and help them trial and install Chromixium. When the forum is up and running, we will need moderators.
- Translate – once the Chromixium hits stable, it will be time to translate it. If you can help with that, let us know too.